Application Of Filler Masterbatch
Filler masterbatch can be used for processing plastic film, garbage bags, shopping bags, vest bags, packaging bags, etc.,
It has the advantages of good dispersibility, blowing film without white spots and black spots, and high fineness, to ensure the gloss and toughness of products. Mainly applicable to woven bags, packing belts, hollow products, pipes, sheets, injection products and plastic snack box filling modifications, it can improve the performance of plastic products, and reduce the cost of products.
Filler Masterbatch Basic Formula
Filling masterbatch refers to mixing and mixing various additives, fillers and a small amount of carrier resin for the convenience of operation in the process of plastic processing and molding. The design of the filling masterbatch formula has only a fixed design concept and purpose, and there is no fixed formula. Different formulas of different equipment and processing environment of powder need to be adjusted properly.
- Internal Mixer + Hoist + Conical Double Feeder + Single Screw Extruder + Various Granulation Way
- Internal Mixer + Hoist + Conical Double Feeder + Twin Screw Extruder + Various Granulation Way
- Internal Mixer + Hosit + Conical Double Feeder + Twin Screw Extruder + Single Screw Extruder + Various Granulation Way
- High Speed Mixer + Three Screw Extruder + Air-cooling Strand Pelletizing Line
- High Speed Mixer + Three Screw Extruder + Single Screw Extruder + Various Granulation Way
- Internal Mixer + Hoist + Conical Double Feeder + Three Screw Extruder + Air-cooling Strand Pelletizing Line
- Internal Mixer + Hoist + Conical Double Feeder + Three Screw Extruder + Single
Screw Extruder + Various Granulation Way
Water-ring Hot face Pelletizing Line
Underwater Pelletizing Line
Air-cooling Strand pelletizing Line
Application of three screw extrusion technology in filling masterbatch production:
- The three-screw extruder solves the feeding problem of high mesh filler
The three screw extruder has a plurality of meshing zones, which is equivalent to a plurality of pairs of twin screws working at the same time, and the shear times of the material in which are doubled higher than that of the twin screw extruder, so it has a better plasticity effect.In addition, the three-screw extruder has excellent self-cleaning performance, which can avoid the occurrence of dead corners and make the products with uniform performance.
- Three screw extruder can reduce the amount of lubricant in the filling material formula, and increase the amount of inorganic filler, so as to reduce the material cost.
The three-screw extruder can achieve the same plasticizing effect by increasing the proportion of filler without adding plasticizer, which not only saves cost but also ensures the quality of the masterbatch.
- Filling masterbatch produced by triple screw extruder has better performance, High capacity and reduce energy consumption.
Its output is more than 50% higher than that of the same specification and power twin screw extruder. Enterprises produce the same amount of products, the need for labor and other costs reduced. Due to its short length-diameter ratio, the power of the main motor and heater decreased.
Advantages Of Filling Masterbatch
- Cost reduction is the reason why manufacturers choose most.
- Reduce the shrinkage rate of products, and many manufacturers choose this performance
- Increase specific gravity
- Increase the hardness of the product. Generally, such manufacturers recommend using talc powder to fill the masterbatch, which can improve the hardness by about 20%
Disadvantages Of Filling Masterbatch
- Impact on product quality mainly refers to toughness.
- Increase the product proportion.
- The color of the product is affected. Even the transparent filling masterbatch can affect the transparency more or less. The more added, the greater the impact, and the thicker the product, the greater the impact.