Cowin provides advanced extruder for TPE/SBS/TPU/TPR/TPV compounding.
Elasticity—rapid recovery of a material to its approximate initial shape and dimensions after substantial deformation by force and subsequent release of that force.
Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) is defined as a polymer material that exhibits rubber elasticity at ordinary temperature and can be plasticized at high temperature.
The advantages of TPE:
- It is used for general thermoplastic molding machine processing, such as injection molding, extrusion molding, blow molding, compression molding,transfer molding;
- It can be vulcanized by rubber injection molding machine, the time can be reduced from the original 20min to less than lmin;
- It can be vulcanized by pressing machine,with high pressing speed and short vulcanizing time;
- Waste materials and final waste products produced during the production process can be directly returned for reuse;
- Used TPE products can be reused after simple regeneration, reducing environmental pollution and expanding sources of resource regeneration;
- It does not require vulcanization and saves energy,taking the energy consumption of high pressure hose production as an example: Rubber is 188MJ/kg, TPE is 144MJ/kg, it can save more than 25% energy;
- The self-reinforcing property is large, the formulation is greatly simplified, so that the influence of the coordination agent on the polymer is greatly reduced, the quality and performance are easier to grasp;
- It opens up new ways for the rubber industry and expands the application field of rubber products.
Technical Specifications of Extruder
According to your application & output, there’re many different choice on extruders.
CHT-B Twin Screw Extruder
CHT-D High Torque Twin Screw Extruder
CHT-MAX High Torque Twin Screw Extruder
Triple Screw Extruder
• Factory Location: Romania
• Equipment:CHT65 Twin Screw Extruder
• Output:300 kg/h