Daily maintenance: workers need to carry out daily maintenance on a regular basis, which is generally completed when starting the machine, and does not occupy the running time of the equipment. The key lies in cleaning the machine, lubricating all moving parts, fastening loose threads, and timely checking and adjusting motors, control instruments, working parts and pipelines.
Routine maintenance: the extruder generally stops running after 2500-5000 hours of continuous operation. Workers need to disassemble the machine to detect, measure, identify the wear of main parts, replace parts that reach the wear limit, and repair damaged parts.
These two maintenance processes are complementary and indispensable. Details to pay attention to in daily maintenance of twin-screw extruder:
- Because the electric control system has high requirements for ambient temperature and dust prevention, it is necessary to isolate the electrical system from the production site and install ventilation and ventilator. It is recommended to put the electric control box in a simple room to keep the room clean and ventilated and ensure that the indoor temperature does not exceed 40 ℃.
- The twin-screw extruder cannot run empty. It is not allowed to exceed 100r/min when starting up and idling. When starting the extruder, start it at a low speed first, check whether there is abnormal sound after starting the host, and then slowly increase the speed of the host to the range allowed by the process (it is good to adjust it to a stable state). When the new machine is started, the current load is 60-70%, and the normal current should not exceed 90%. Note: if there is abnormal sound during the operation of the extruder, it should be shut down immediately and the workers should carry out maintenance or repair.
- In the whole production process, the water pump is always in working condition. The water pump does not stop running. In order to avoid the barrel decomposition and carbonization caused by the temperature rise of the barrel, the asbestos hood of the main fan needs to be cleaned frequently to prevent the dust from sticking to the excessive hood, causing the motor to trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
- Quickly remove the dust, tools and sundries on the surface of the unit.
- Pay attention to prevent metal or other sundries from falling into the hopper to avoid damaging the screw and barrel. In order to prevent iron sundries from entering the barrel, magnetic parts or magnetic frames can be installed at the feeding port. To prevent sundries from falling in advance, materials must be screened in advance.
- The production environment of the product is clean. Garbage and impurities are not allowed to mix on the filter plate, blocking the filter plate, affecting the product quality and increasing the resistance of the machine head.
- The reducer should use the lubricating oil specified by the machine instructions, and add oil according to the specified oil level height. Too little oil and insufficient lubrication will reduce the service life of components. Excessive oil, high heat, high energy consumption and easy deterioration of oil will also damage parts. Replace the sealing gasket (ring) in time at the leakage part of the reducer box to ensure the lubrication of the lubricating oil.